11.14.2008

Hi Everyone!

People have been bugging (encouraging . . .) me to post a blog, and I keep hearing about everyone else's blog. I'm starting to feel left out. So, here goes. I guess I'll just dive in and do it. With that, I'll just give you a little background about me.



I've been married for 5 1/2 years, and my fabulous husband and I have been together for a total of 9 years. We have 2 kids, 2 cats, 2 cars and a house. We live thousands of miles away from our families and are trying to do the best we can.



I"m a teacher. This is an all-consuming job. It is my calling - what I was meant to do on this Earth besides being a Mother to my children. It is fun and crazy and heart-breaking and motivating all at the same time. It is difficult to be a teacher and mom and wife all at the same time, but I do it because it is what I was meant to do.

This is my story. This is my life. It is busy and intense and exhilarating all at the same time. I hope it is interesting. Either way, it's my life. And, I'm sticking to it. :-)

1 comment:

The Skaff Family said...

Welcome to the blog world!!!!