2.02.2009

New house picture





Here is the back of the house - the yard goes out significantly behind where I am standing and has tons of huge trees. The lot is basically 2 full lots deep and the neighbors also were able to buy the property behind their lots and no one has fences, so it's essentially a huge woody greenspace. I'm not really sure why the fence is there - it marks about half of the total property. I didn't take any pics of the huge yard because it was online but now I'm unable to grab those pictures, so I'll have to take some more and post them. But, this one give you a little idea.

The other picture is the front - not terribly beautiful and I really don't like the landscaping, but all of that will change significantly since we are going to most likely add a 2nd story and do a major remodel. But, who cares when the back yard is so awesome!! Oh, and I will MOST CERTAINLY be getting rid of the teal green door and trim. Yuck!!

No comments: