12.15.2009

The Holiday Season is Here!

We have been extremely busy since getting back from Omaha. We bought a Christmas tree, decorated the house and outside (a little bit), and just doing that took me almost 2 weeks! I have also been frantically Christmas shopping! I had to get packages sent out to Arizona and California, and I wanted to make sure I did that before the shipping fees got too expensive. Somehow I managed to get it all done! I have a couple things left to buy, but overall I finished all major shopping! Yay1

In the mean time I had some cramping and wasn't feeling all that great. The doc said it was probably due to dehydration, so I've been drinking lots of water and trying my best to take it easy. I think I've been fighting a cold, too, so that doesn't make it any better. I've been really tired and taking 2 hour naps in the afternoon! Paul's been out of town at a meeting for a couple of days, but he'll be back tomorrow. It's increasingly difficult to chase around Thomas and Sophia as I get bigger and slower and they seem to get faster and faster!

We only have a couple of days of school left, and I'm pretty excited for Christmas break. I'll probably have a very hard time going back afterwards, but time will fly and soon I'll be on maternity leave! Well, that's what's happening here - not much! Hopefully there will be more exciting things to share after Christmas!

No comments: